Root Candles is dedicated to providing our customers with a superior level of service. Please see below for the ways in which we can assist you:
623 West Liberty Street
(800)BUY-ROOT or (330)725-6677 ext. 3201
EMAIL: email@example.com FAX: (330)725-5624
Interested in becoming a Retailer? Contact our Customer Service Department Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm (800) BUY-ROOT ext. 1760
Interested in employment opportunities? Root Candles has partnered with Integrity Staffing of Medina to assist with our staffing needs. Inquiries can be sent to Integrity Staffing directly at:
3812 Pearl Road
Medina, Ohio 44256
Returns and Replacements
We at The A.I. Root Company (“Root”) value and take pride in the quality of our products. Prior to shipment, we inspect all orders. We ask our customers to please inspect purchases upon receipt. Please let us know if there is any damage to your merchandise once you receive your order. If there is any damage, we will arrange to promptly replace the damaged product. Moreover, if you are dissatisfied with a purchase from Root for any reason, you may return any purchased items in original condition within 30 days for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note that we do not accept returns on items that were offered on “special,” sale items, retired items, or other special-buy items. Shipping charges are always non-refundable.
For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact our company store Root Candles at West Liberty at 1-800-BUY-ROOT ext. 3201 or (330)723-4359.
Root Candles is committed to delivering products to arrive in perfect condition. And for this reason, during periods of extreme summer heat, product shipments may be held for several days to avoid heat-related damage in transit. Rest assured, though, that we will do everything to make sure your Root Candles products arrive to you when you need them.
Our reliable shipping methods include: FedEx Ground, FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 2-Day, and FedEx Standard Overnight. Cost of shipping is calculated when your shopping is complete, your preferred method of shipping is selected and your shopping cart is reviewed. If you would like to ship items overseas or by USPS, please call (330)723-4359 to place your order.
Please note: All orders placed after 9:00am on Friday mornings will not be processed for shipping until the next regular business day, which is Monday during the non-holiday season.
Finding Your Order Status
The status of your order is easy to find if you have registered on our website:
- Check your e-mail. You will receive e-mails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
- Visit the website. Click on Order Status and sign-in to your account 24 hours a day. You may view information about your most recent orders as well as past orders.
I received an eGift Card in an email. What is it? How can I use it?
eGift Cards can be redeemed towards any online purchase. To activate your eGift Card, you must be registered and signed in to Your Account at rootcandles.com. After you're signed in, just click on the link that appears in your eGift Card email. If you can't click on the link, cut and paste the link into your browser. When activating your eGift Card, make sure your email address matches the address where your eGift Card was delivered (it does not have to match the email address in Your Account). As you add items to your shopping cart, we'll deduct the cost based on the balance of your eGift Card. Your final eGift Card balance will be visible at Checkout or you can check your balance anytime just by signing in to Your Account. At this time, eGift cards are only redeemable online, not at Root Company Stores.
Donation Request Policy
Root Candles is asked to support many worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. While we make every effort to support as many requests as possible, due to the number of requests we receive on a monthly basis we are simply unable to accommodate all of them. We recognize the tremendous amount of need in our community and are dedicated to providing as much support as we can. Therefore, in an effort to maximize our ability to give back to the community, we have instituted guidelines for our donations.
If you wish to submit a charitable donation request you must meet the following guidelines:
1. Requests must be submitted in writing to Root Candles at West Liberty, 623 West Liberty Street, Medina Ohio 44256. Fax or phone requests are not considered.
2. Requests must be submitted on the requesting organization’s letterhead, stating the purpose of the donation, date of event, how the donation will be used (employee incentive, door prize, silent auction item, etc.) and the non-profit organization’s tax ID #.
3. Your organization must be located within the Northeast Ohio area. You must be able to pick up your donation at our Medina location. We do not ship or deliver donations.
4. Organizations are eligible to receive only one donation fulfillment in a 12 month period. Additional requests may be considered but not guaranteed.
5. Your donation request must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
6. Monetary donations and sponsorship requests will not be considered or granted.
Adherence to these guidelines does not guarantee your request will be honored. Notice will only be sent to those who have been approved for donation. There are no exceptions to the preceding guidelines. Thank you for considering Root Candles as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.